Barbecue Seasoned Mushrooms
Makes 4 (1/2-cup) servings
Mushrooms, tossed with Grill
Mates- Barbecue Seasoning and cooked on the grill, make a perfect
side dish to grilled meats.
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 - Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 - Tablespoon Grill Mates
- 1 - pound whole white mushrooms, stems
- Mix oil and Seasoning in large
- Add mushrooms; toss until evenly
- Place in perforated, metal grilling
- Grill over medium-high heat 10 minutes or
until tender and evenly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, if
A large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil can be used in place of
the metal grilling basket.