Green Chile & Cheese Potatoes
8 (2/3-cup) servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 2 - Tablespoons Butter
- 1 - package (24-ounce) frozen potato
wedges with skins
- 1 - medium (1 cup) onion, chopped
- 2 - cans (4-ounce) chopped green chiles
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) Chedarella® Cheese,
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt
butter until sizzling; add potato wedges and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring
occasionally, for 8 to 12 minutes or until onion is tender and
potatoes are cooked through and slightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in chiles;
sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or
until cheese is melted. Salt and pepper to taste.