Sweet & White Potato Spears
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr.
- 1-1/2 - pounds sweet potatoes (about 3),
cut into spears
- 1-1/2 - pounds russet potatoes (about
3), cut into spears
- 1/2 - cup Italian Dressing
- 1/4 - cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 - Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly greased
baking sheet or 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Toss potatoes with dressing. Place on
baking sheet or baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes and turn potatoes.
- Bake an additional 30 min., sprinkling
with cheese during the last 5 min.
- Sprinkle with parsley.