Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 - cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 - cup chopped onion
- 2 - Tablespoon oil
- 2 - cans Hormel�
Corned Beef Hash (15-ounce) or Roast Beef Hash
- 2 - cans (7-ounce) corn, drained
- 2 - cups coarsely broken tortilla chips
- 1 - cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 - jar
Salsa, your choice of flavor
- In large skillet, you want to saut�
bell pepper and onion in oil until tender.
- Add hash and corn. Cook over medium heat
5 minutes or until hot.
- Sprinkle with chips and cheese.
- Broil 2 minutes or until cheese is
- Serve with salsa.