Au Gratin Potatoes with
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Cooking Time: LOW 7 to 9 hours or HIGH 5 to 6 hours
- 10 - sliced bacon, cut into 1-inch slices
10 - medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and thinkly sliced
1 - cup Asiago cheese, freshly grated
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
2 - cups heavy cream
- In your sauté pan, add bacon and sauté until
- Remove and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Place bacon drippings in sauté pan into slow
- Lay 1/4 of the potatoes on the bottom of slow
- Sprinkle 1/4 of bacon over the potatoes and top
with 1/4 of cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep layering until until all the potatoes,
bacon, cheese are used.
- Pour cream all over.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours
or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add any salt or pepper according to your taste.