Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
1) In a large saucepan, boil potatoes in water
just until tender.
2) Chill under cold running water and drain.
3) Peel an slice. Place in a large bowl and set
4) In a medium skillet, fry bacon until crisp.
Remove and crumble. Place in bowl with potatoes.
5) Pour bacon drippings into custard cup and
return 2-Tablesppons to the skillet.
6) Cook onions in skillet over medium heat until
7) Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes,
8) Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil, stirring
constantly until mixture thickens.
9) Add vinegar, sugar, salt, and white pepper.
10) Pour over potatoes and bacon.
11) Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve
Page 1 of 1