Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 22 to 27 min.
- 5 medium-sized
peeled, cut into eighths
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 cup warm
- 6 Tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon purchased prepared
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
1) In a 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, place
2) Add enough water to cover and add 1 teaspoon
3) Bring to a boil over high heat for 7 to 9
4) Reduce heat to medium. Cook until potatoes
are fork tender for 15 to 18 minutes. Drain.
5) Place potatoes in large bowl. Add milk,
butter and garlic.
6) Beat at medium speed until smooth. Season
with salt and pepper.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
Page 1 of 1