Makes 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 40 min.
- 2/3 - cup Mayonnaise or
MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 - cup yellow mustard
- 2 - Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 6 - cups shredded cabbage
- 1 - cup shredded carrots
- 2 - Tablespoon chopped fresh
- In a large bowl, mix mayo, mustard
and vinegar until well blended.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and parsley.
- Toss lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 30
min. before serving.
In a large storage bag, put in the slaw,
and seal. Place the slaw into the ice chest.
When you get to your site, just unseal and put into a individual
paper or plastic bowls.