Asian Peanut Butter Slaw
Makes about 12 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 - cup white vinegar
- 1/4 - cup Reese's Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 - cup packed light brown sugar
- 2/3 - cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 - package (16-ounces) cabbage slaw
- 2 - firm red apples, sliced into thin
- 1/2 - cup (about 4) green onions,
- 1/2 - cup grated carrot
- 1/2 - cup chopped peanuts divided
- In medium bowl, stir together
vinegar, peanut butter, brown sugar and oil with wire whisk.
- Add garlic, black pepper and
parsley, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Toss together cabbage slaw mix,
apples, green onion, carrot and 1/4 cup peanuts in large bowl.
- Pour prepared peanut butter dressing
over mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Sprinkle with remaining peanuts.