and Salt Pork
Makes 4 to 5 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 pound salt pork, cut into
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 bag (20-ounces) frozen peas,
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Dice the salt pork and blanch it for 1
minute in boiling water. Drain.
- Heat large frying pan and saute he
salt pork just until clear.
- Add the onion and cook until the onion
- Add the peas and stir.
- Cover and cook until the peas are
tender, about 8 minutes.
- Season with pepper and serve.
Page 1 of 1