Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 6 to 8 min.
1) In a large glass bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, and
Seasoned Salt Mix.
2) Add the eggplants, zucchini, bell peppers, and onions.
3) Marinate vegetables for 2 hours and reserve the marinade.
Preheat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash
white. Spray a barbecue basket or mesh grill rack with a nonstick
4)Drain the vegetables and lay them into the basket or onto the grill
5) Grill the vegetables, shaking the basket frequently to turn them.
6) Cooking time should be 6 to 8 minutes. (The vegetables are done
when evenly browned and crisp-tender.)
7) Remove from the heat and drizzle some of the reserved marinade over
Serve hot or at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1