Tex-Mex Snack Mix
Makes about 1 (32 oz) quart
- 1 cup bite-size cheddar cheese crackers
- 1 cup bite-size multi-bran cereal squares
- 1 cup barbecue flavored corn nuts
- 1 cup bite-size peppered beef jerky
- 1 (32 oz) quart glass preserving jar with lid
Gifts in a Jar Directions:
1) Layer crackers, cereal, nuts and beef jerky into
a quart jar in the order listed. Adjust cap.
2) You can create recipe card for preparing
Snack Mix (see recipe ). Tie recipe card around the
neck of the jar with ribbon or raffia.
3) Makes base for one recipe of Tex-Mex Snack Mix.
Page 1 of 1